TOG meeting & GMVA technical meeting at the IAA
(Instituto de Astrofísica de Andalucía), Granada
The next EVN TOG meeting will be hosted by the Instituto de Astrofísica de Andalucía-CSIC (IAA) in Granada, Spain. The meeting will take place on October 4-5, 2018 the week before the EVN Symposium, at the IAA facilities located within ~20 minutes walking distance from Granada downtown.
The location of the IAA is: Glorieta de la Astronomía s/n, 18008 Granada (Spain)
This meeting will run for two days, the first one for the TOG (Technical and Operations Group) and the second one for the GTG (GMVA Technical Gorup).
Please use the links below to register at the meetings.
Thursday 4th (TOG meeting:Agenda)
Friday 5th (GMVA tech meeting:Agenda)
- 09:00-10:30 TOG meeting 1st session
- 10:30-10:50 Coffee break
- 10:50-12:30 2nd session
- 12:30-13:10 Talk to the IAA (public session)
- 13:10-14:30 Lunch
- 14:30-16:30 3rd session
- 16:30-16:45 Coffee break
- 16:45-18:00 4th session
- 18:00-18:10 Meeting final remarks
- 09:00-10:45 GTG meeting 1st session
- 10:45-11:00 Coffee break
- 11:00-13:00 GTG meeting 2nd session
- 13:00-14:30 Lunch
- 14:30-15:00 Meeting final remarks
Please register using the web form. The deadline is 31 August 31st, 2018.
Current list of participants
You may find the list of participants here.
Local organizing comittee
If you have questions or need to contact us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Iván Agudo (IAA, Granada, Spain)
- Alicia Pelegrina-López (IAA, Granada, Spain)
- Antonio Fuentes (IAA, Granada, Spain)
- Teresa Gallego (IAA, Granada, Spain)
- Naím Ramírez-Olivencia (IAA, Granada, Spain)
- Laura Barbas (OAN-IGN, Yebes Observatory, Spain)
- Javier González (OAN-IGN, Yebes Observatory, Spain)
Scientific organizing comittee
- Pablo de Vicente (OAN-IGN, Yebes Observatory, Spain)
- Uwe Bach (Max-Planck-Institut fuer Radioastronomie, Germany)
- Arpad Szomoru (Joint Institute for VLBI ERIC, Netherlands)