24th Meeting of the European VLBI Group
for Geodesy and Astrometry (EVGA)
March 17-19 2019
Las Palmas (Gran Canaria, Spain)
--- EXTENDED EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE 22nd JANUARY ---
--- EXTENDED ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE 22nd JANUARY ---
The 24th European VLBI for Geodesy and Astrometry (EVGA) Working Meeting will be organized at Las Palmas (Gran Canaria, Spain) on March 17-19, 2019.
The scope of this meeting covers all aspects of geodetic and astrometric VLBI including hardware, correlation, analysis and results both scientifically and technologically.
The meeting will be combined with the 3rd IVS-VLBI School on March 14-16.
The IVS-VLBI School will be announced separately.
The 20th IVS analysis Workshop will be organized on March 20 and is devoted to discussions of the operational aspects of data analysis in the framework of IVS.
Other splinter meetings could be organized on March 20.
The 40th IVS Directing Board meeting will take place on March 21 (only open to the IVS DB members).
- March 14 (Thursday): IVS-VLBI School. day-1
- March 15 (Friday): IVS-VLBI School. day-2
- March 16 (Saturday): IVS-VLBI School. day-3
- March 17 (Sunday): EVGA Icebreaker reception
- March 18 (Monday): EVGA, day-1
- March 19 (Tuesday): EVGA, day-2. EVGA-dinner.
- March 20 (Wednesday): 18th IVS Analysis workshop and splinter meetings. Excursion
- March 21 (Thursday): Meeting of the IVS Directing Board (closed)
1st announcement: October 1st 2018
2nd announcement: November 1st 2018
3rd announcement: December 1st 2018
- Registration and Abstract submission opens: December 15th 2018
Early registration and Abstract submission deadline: January 15th 2019
- EXTENDED Early registration and Abstract submission deadline: January 22nd 2019
- Registration deadline: February 1st 2019